The nearest rail station is South Gyle.
Buses run scheduled services from the city centre, dropping off outside the Royal Highland Centre. Please contact the bus company for timetable details.
The venue is adjacent to Edinburgh International Airport on Western edge of Edinburgh. Access is from the A8 dual carriageway, and signposted Royal Highland Centre.
The Royal Highland Centre is an accessible venue with facilities including disabled toilets and lift access to upper floors.
Personal Assistant Tickets (formally Carer tickets) can be booked over email or by phone.
Please let us know of any access requirements ahead of your arrival at the venue so we can best facilitate your visit to the venue.
To receive a reservation link to pay including any personal assistant tickets please send through the following information:
- Show you want to attend
- Location you want to attend the show in
- Date and time of performance
- Number of tickets including carer
- Email address for tickets
- Phone number should we need to contact you ahead of your visit
- Will you be attending the show via car or public transport?
- Access notes for the booking – Are you using a wheelchair? what size is it?, do you wish to transfer out of it? any information about your mobility issues or access requirements so that our staff can better assist you during your visit, please do feel free to send it through.
If you would prefer to receive a call back from our customer service team please provide the best phone number and someone will call you back within 24 hours. Wheelchair spaces are available in rows A/B which are on the flat, each performance can seat up to 9 wheelchair users accompanied by a companion.
For any further questions about access tickets service please email [email protected] or call 0131 510 0395
On site parking is available
If you are a school or education group and would like to enquire about making a group booking for Macbeth please click here to fill in an enquiry form.
Seating plan layout for reference when booking